This module describes the skills, knowledge and attitudes required by a trainee to apply basic electricity for plumbing works at construction site in respective to the standards. Qualified learners deemed competent to this competency shall have ability to take responsibility carrying out a range of defined activities in plumbing especially in plumbing technology under non- directive supervision.
At the end of the module the learner will be able to:
- Apply electrical safety measures
- Describe basic electrical principals and theory
- Describe basic domestic electrical installation theory
- Identify and select electrical tools, materials and equipment
- Perform various electrical circuits
- Use measuring and testing electrical instruments